FULL BODY £20.00
FULL BODY £20.00
We use Suntana products which are available in 3 natural shades which last 7-10 days and fade evenly.
With distinct evocative fragrances, Coconut, Cherry and Chocolate, you can look beautiful while stimulating the senses.
Each fragrance has its own unique DHA strength. from Our lightest tan, Coconut, which is 8% DHA, right up to our deliciously Chocolate with 24% DHA.
- Recommended for fair skin,
- Natural ‘sun-kissed’ look.
- Recommended for those with a fair-medium complexion,
- Results in a wonderfully natural tan with warm undertones.
- Recommended for clients with medium skin colour
- A deep natural looking tan with dark undertones.
Preparations For A Great Tan
- Exfoliate well before you tan to ensure you have removed dead skin cells (If you’re a tanning junkie, make sure you exfoliate regularly to avoid build up as several layers of tan.
- If you’re waxing or shaving before tanning, make sure you do it more than 24 hours prior to tanning.
- Wear loose, dark clothing. Anything that’s pressing on the skin may make the results patchy.
- Leave the tan on for minimum 4 hours before showing the tan of.
What is DHA?
Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) is the main active ingredient in all sunless tanning preparations. It has no known toxicity and has been approved for cosmetic use worldwide. It may be used alone or combined with other tanning components such as erythrulose. DHA is considered the most effective sun-free tanning additive. History lesson – DHA (naturally derived from sugar cane) used to be given to children who suffered from a rare condition where they couldn’t naturally produce glucose in their own bodies. The children were spoon fed the sugar derivative which was sometimes spilled onto the skin. Healthcare workers noticed that the skin turned brown after a few hours. Thus the tanning effects of DHA were discovered!!